Friday, January 21, 2011

Out of Control Sweater Overload

I didn't quite realize how many sweaters I have acquired until my niece and I start rummaging through the bags I had tucked in the closets. After washing (fulling) them, I have been just putting them into bags until the perfect project pops into my head. Needless to say, there was a mountain of sweaters on the floor after the quest for her pink sweater. I decided I would build shelves in the closet under the stairs - I mean, really, what else can you do with a weird shaped closet like that?

I went so far as to purchase the materials I needed, took all of the sweaters out and folded and sorted them based on type of yarn. And, that's where the story ends. I was looking at a fashion magazine that suggested capes are hot right now. Ding, ding, ding! The little epiphany bell was going off in my head, and I started to embark on another project. That's the love/hate relationship I have with my ADHD. It feeds my creativity, but certainly impairs my organizational skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! I'd love to read your thoughts and suggestions!