Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Poncho!

I made this little girl's poncho for no one in particular.  I might list it on Etsy.  The shape of the sweater it was previously just seemed so perfect for a poncho (I really need to start taking before pictures!), so I just cut the top off in a circular pattern.  I stitched the bottom with a zigzag just to be safe since the sweater was a wool blend.  I made the little flowers out of scraps from other sweater projects and buttons that were in an old box of buttons I got from my mom years ago!

Today, I had a few moments to pop in to the Goodwill, and I found another sweater like this one but yellow.  Looks like I'll be making another poncho soon!  I also picked up some things to make a dress for my daughter for a Christmas party.  Look for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! I'd love to read your thoughts and suggestions!